Sports Trading UK Development
Before I go into the plan first...
Our major mission here is to get your level of trading up. You may have heard Steve speak about this before but there are 3 levels of trading that being Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. We want you all at the advanced stage as I’m sure you want to be as well. So just how are we going to get you there? We have been guilty in the past o f just expecting you all to be able to pick up on what we are doing by listening and watching our training videos, in this we were wrong. The next section has been written by Steve so we both hope it does not bore you too much, but it does form a key part of learning how to get to the what Kev does so naturally.
Okay so for our current members have you ever wondered how Kev always seems to make a profit out of a trade where you have not? It has always been a burning topic. We want everyone to get there.ff all answer whether you are beginner, intermediate or advanced.
Next I want you to read the following section, this is all about your skill level and forms the basis of learning to do anything.
1. Unconsciously unskilled – we don't know that we don't have this skill, or that we need to learn it.
2. Consciously unskilled – we know that we don't have this skill.
3. Consciously skilled– we know that we have this skill.
4. Unconsciously skilled – we don't know that we have this skill (it just seems easy).
To put this into an easy to understand format let’s look at driving a car.
1. Unconsciously unskilled – We can’t drive, we are not old enough to drive or have no interest in it. This also is the case with a lot of bad drivers out there, but I am not going into that.
2. Consciously unskilled – We want to learn to drive. We probably by now have had a go and maybe a few lessons,however we know that we certainly have not the skills to drive a car on our own. People who have passed their tests often fall into this category because of lack of confidence; at least they admit it to themselves.
3. Consciously skilled– So by now we are having lessons we may be at varying levels of skill but we know that we can do it although not consistently. We are yet to pass our test.
4. Unconsciously skilled – We have passed and drive regularly. When driving we don’t even think about what we are doing, it’s just comenatural.
So what I want you to do now is write down where you think you are when concerning trading. I will make a bet that most of you put down intermediate and consciously skilled. I will also make a bet that nobody has put down unconsciously unskilled.
Conscious Competence and Trading
So now let us equate this back to trading (and betting if you like)
1. Unconsciously unskilled – This is quite important when it comes to trading. This is the level you are at when you have discovered trading and watched some of theyou tube video’s. You probably think you can do this and trading is easy. You may also be at the stage where you have some trades can follow the instructions, you will win sometimes and lose others. But there are far more people in this position than what you and they realise. I am going to be brutal here a lot of traders who I know and have read what they write are at this level. They think they know what they are doing but they do not. Be honest with yourself do you fall into this category? Do you want to just follow systems and picks or do you want to really learn how to trade and understand the markets? a lot of theso called system sellers and service providers do not. I would place 99% of regular horse racing punters in this bracket; they study form every day and think they know what they are doing. They are sadly mistaken. For the record, I was there for a long long time. When it comes to picking nags I still am!!!!!!!
2. Consciously unskilled – This is hard to admit but you have now realised you need to learn this. This is where you have to ask yourself a question? How much do you want it? IT IS NOT EASY TO GET TO THE NEXT STEP. You will not get there just by following tips and systems. Once you answer those questions if you want it enough it will not take you long to get to the next step.
3. Consciously skilled– So we are now at a good trading level. Congratulations you have made it further than most people ever will do, trust me if you are totally honest with yourself you will know. Simply thinking you know what you are doing does not cut it with me. You still make mistakes, but you always learn from them and now you can improve. The vast majority of people who sell trading systems and provide tipping systems are not here, they are sadly (for their customers) unconsciously unskilled and will probably always be. This level will be good enough to make you good money and maybe even trade full time. This level however comes in a lot of shape and sizes. Rule one to this is that there is always room for improvement.
4. Unconsciously skilled –Few people ever get here. I am not going to name them but only a handful of people who regularly make YouTube videos are here.
I hope I have explained how it is actually possible to be at an advanced level and be unconsciously unskilled. It is also possible to be a beginner and be consciously skilled although that is rare.
Answer again question one and two. I bet more than a few of you have changed your mind. That is good as you are prime for learning. I seriously hope that none of you have now wrote down unconsciously unskilled after reading all he above, by joining us most of you will be consciously unskilled or consciously skilled. Remember consciously skilled can come in a lot of shapes and sizes.
So where are we when it comes to football trading?
Kev – Advanced and unconsciously skilled
Steve – Advanced and consciously skilled
Do not get me wrong here I can sit and tell you what the markets will do. Kev can as well but will not be able to explain why in the boring depth I can, he just knows them inside and out. This should reinforce all I have said above, Kev does it without thinking and knows how to get out of bad spots without thinking. Trust me when I say this is a rare skill but one that can be learned. Inaddition my selections are not good, I simply do not put the time and effort n that Kev does. That is why I only tend to trade 4 or 5 footy matches a week, I rely on my knowledge of the markets to get me out of trouble when needed.
I hope I have not bored you too much but it is vital you understand where you are.
The Development Plan
So we want to take you up to advanced and at least up to consciously skilled. We aim to do that in three steps by looking at beginner trades through to advanced trades. With the case of our populartrades we will have beginner, intermediate and advanced versions of them. In our opinion time decay / scalping is the key to this. Without time decay you are doing little more than betting. To give an example anyone can look at a game that is 0-0 on 75 minutes and has had 15 shots on target and lay the current score. That is not trading. I will make you a promise here put the time in, roll with the punches and you will get to the advanced and conscious competence level.
These will have clear and easy to follow instructions. They will involve no scalping techniques, but you will have some decisions to make. I do not expect you to be here for very long, it is designed to get you used to the systems.
Steve’s Tip – It is actually quite possible just to follow beginner’s trades and reach unconsciously skilled. If your selection process is shit hot then it can be achieved. Do not be fooledtough by thinking that knowing a system inside and out will achieve this. Remember by their very nature beginner trades are simple to learn and require nothing apart from section matches to trade them. The same applies to any other system you can buy.
Our beginner’s trades are LTDR, Suarez, Suarez 2, Arsenal, BTTS Pro Beginner, Bore Draw and all the in play site of trades. We will be addingmoreinto this section.
They will still have easy to follow instructions and will all be designed around small losses if we get it wrong.However they will give you more choices to make as to what you think. This is where we will introduce scalping. The scalping will be very easy and have exact entry points. The scalping involved will mostly still lead to you being in a profitable position even if you get caught, it will also involve staking although you will have some choices as to size. This is designed to teach you how the market works so you can move to the next level.
Our Intermediate trades are LTDR scalp int, Suarez / Suarez 2 int, BTTS Pro int, Nibbler and the Popeye**.Inaddition a lot of live trades will be on a correct score format, that will be intermediate.
** The Popeye is by its nature and advanced trade but it does have pretty easy to follow rules so can be done as an intermediate trade. You willneedpre match 0-0 profits though.
Ok for gloves are off here. This is down to you and you have to know time decay. I am writing a simpler guide as part of this on how to get better at time decay.
All of our trades can be done at an advanced level.
Intermediate to Advance
We do not want you to jump from intermediate to advance in one fell swoop. Do it gradually and do not rush it. As soon as you reach the intermediate stage start to work on your time decay skills from the guide I am going to write for you.
So first thing first we want you to learn the systems and at least try the beginner methods till you get used to them. We then want you to move onto the intermediate trades, DO NOT SKIP TO ADVANCED. However we do want you to practice time decay, watch the videos and read the guide. Dependant on your answers on the earlier questions you can move to the intermediate trades and step 2 on the following. A simple guide is.
1. Read the systems and watch the videos
2. Try out the beginner trades
3. Read the time decay documents and watch the videos. Start to practice time decay and scalping 0-0pre match
4. Trade the intermediate live trades with the team
5. Start trading the intermediate trades
6. Start putting in more time decay into your trades (read the time decay development guide)
7. Trade the advanced live trades along with the team
8. Well done you have reached the magical conscious competence and advanced level of trading
We are going to split our live trading on intermediate and advanced. Our intermediate trades will be more of a nature of do this and do that. Our advanced trading will leave you to decide about time decay but we always post what we are looking to do on it. We will also host some in play trading sessions and market movement sessions. One thing we are going to do regularly on the advanced is Kev trading while Steve calls what he is doing. This is your chance to learn and ask questions, please take it up remember no question is a silly question. Unless you ask us forano risk trade!!!!!! Lol
Silver Members Bonus
As promised we will trade one or two times a week in the silver member room. There will also be a guide coming out very shortly as to how you can look at the selections and research them a little further to narrow down your picks. What you have to be concentrating on is how to narrow down your selections and achieve the levels I have been talking about through your selection techniques. Or you have the guidelines there in the systems to learn how to do time decay and scalping.
As a member of any kind here currentornew we areglad to have you that is why you are receiving this guide. Even as A silver member you can make use of what has been written here.
For our new gold members you will not get access to the intermediate versions of the trades straight away, although you can still follow them in the trading room if you wish. The reason is twofold; it will most likely take you a month to get used to all the systems and quite honestly the fact that we do get a lot of people join for a month and then move on. As a team we want to help you become better traders a month just simply is not enough. We want to spend time with helping people who are going to give this a real shot. If you feel you are at level to do intermediate trades straight away then please feel free to discuss it with us.
Good Luck and let’s make some green